Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New Bowling Season

It is a new bowling season and so far has started pretty well. About 3 weeks ago I injured my shoulder and to this day it still hurts. So far it has not gotten better or worse since I injured it. It affects my bowling quite a bit because I cannot follow through.

Even though I have been injured I am bowling two scratch leagues. I get to come in with a 170 average so both of my teams are pretty good! Last Thursday was the first night of the season for me. I shot a 547 and won 3 out of 4 points. Unfortunately my team only won 8 out of 30.

Last night was the first night of the All Star Masters. I ended up shooting 565 and swept my opponent, winning 4 out of 4 points. Unfortunately I ended up only winning 2 out of 11 brackets. Losing $5 total. Our team won 22.5 out of 24 the first night. The only member of the team who lost any points was Dusty and he ended up shooting 766, but wasn't the high on our team! We shot a high game of 1018 as a team the first game. A sign of things to come.

I plan on going to the doctor to have my shoulder examined to see if there is anything I can do to repair it so my bowling can get back to form.

No comments: