This is Lucky from Bad Karma and my weapon of choice, "Clover". Clover is a Virtue equipped Dust Olive Mini made by Invert. She is teamed up with a Dye Rotor in Camo and a DXS 68/4500 fiber HPA tank.
This is by far the best paintball gun I have ever used, and together we tear up the competition. I am a dagger for Bad Karma (http://www.teambadkarma.com) and while playing with the team, effectiveness and communication is important.
While playing with a bulky Tippmann A-5, I couldn't be as effective, but now with my silent accuracy from Clover, I can be the Dagger the team needs me to be.
This gun allows me to sling the paint necessary for suppressive fire, but is also silent enough to drop multiple enemies before they can pin point my position. It is also light and compact enough for those mad dashes from the break or flag runs. I highly suggest everyone try out one of the Minis from Invert, it may just turn your paintball world upside down!
No comments:
Post a Comment